Seeking Representation FAQ
1) What experience is require to submit?
We ask that all actors have
at least three speaking roles
for film/television before submitting.
2) Does STW represent models?
No, we do not seek out modeling jobs but we do Submit on real people print jobs that are usually through a commercial booking.
3) Do you represent children?
Yes, starting at the age of 4. If you have twins or triplets under the age of 4 you may submit.
4) Do you accept phone calls regarding e-mail submissions?
No, please e-mail only because we are quite busy!
5) Can I be represented by other agencies?
No, we are exclusive to the entire southeast and Mid-Atlantic.
NC, SC, GA, NOLA, AL, FL, KY, MS, TN, VA, PA, MD, DE
6) How do I submit for representation?
If you meet the requirements, shoot us an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In the subject line, please write "Seeking Representation - Full Name".
7) What do I include in my submission?
-Where you are based
-Reels/Clips of your acting work
8) How quickly will I get a response?
We check submission weekly. If we are interested, you will hear back from us within a week or two. We try to email back either way.